Health & Safety Policy
- Please ensure your child’s face is clean before being seated for face painting
- I only use water-based paints, and you can remove them with water or a good quality wet wipe. I use safe, cosmetic glitters.
- However, these are safe paints, take extra care not to wash the paint into the eyes. If the paint goes into the eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. (Please ask for the Safety Data Sheets.) Although unlikely, I cannot guarantee a reaction on the skin will not occur. If you are in doubt, ask for a patch test ½ hour in advance or I can paint small design on the hand.
- For everyone’s safety please kindly understand, I cannot paint anyone who:
– is, or appears to be sick (running nose, cough, fever, etc.)
– is suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, rashes, infectious skin conditions or open wounds. If you feel unwell, please do not attend any event or birthday party, stay at home.
- Artists sometimes ask if it is ok to take a photo of your child. Images solely used for promotional/marketing purposes. (Social media, website) Generally we crop photos to highlight the painted design itself.
Working Practices and Safety instructions (Safety Manual)
- With booking, the event organizer provides data: address of the party, number of the kids, theme of the party (if there is any)
- Event organizer is asked to provide a dry area (shelter if it is raining) for face painter to set up
- Andrea Face Painting is providing:
- Table and chairs, Professional paints / glitter and all gear/tool needed for face painting
- Gazebo if needed
- Artists always arrive about 15 minutes earlier to have time to set up
- Andrea Face Painting has strict hygiene measures in place:
- Using fresh sponges for each person.
- I clean each brush with appropriate products and frequently replace the water. I thoroughly wash all the brushes and sponges with antibacterial soap between each job at home, and we sterilize the entire face painting kit appropriately.
- I use balloon pump to inflate the balloons.
- Andrea may ask if she can take a photo of a child. To use a photo, Andrea Face Painting must have a verbal permission of the parent or caregiver. We solely use photos for marketing purposes and generally crop them to highlight the painted design itself. If you want a specific photo to be removed, please contact Andrea Face Painting.
- We hold the provided information and data by the customers (in the contact section) securely and we will not give it to a third party. We may need this information to contact customers by phone or email if questions arise regarding the booking.